We devise environmental monitoring systems and solutions that are inventive, robust and reliable – monitoring you can trust.
Environmental monitoring requires accurate, reliable equipment, which is ready for easy deployment in any terrain. Our world-class solutions are effective for renewable energy, and used in resource assessment, meteorology, land management and research.
Our systems are designed to support the renewable energy industry. These products all form part of a single integrated platform:
- Based on the proven design of the high frequency DataVOLT system;
- Designed for remote operation;
- Automated data retrieval and delivery;
- Fast data capture – all data can be downloaded from a single location via FlightDECK for increased reliability, lower cost, and easier data access;
- Field equipment can tolerate various climate zones and wide climate variations impact on equipment;
- FlightDECK offers secure access to all data collected by Fulcrum3D monitoring systems. It collects, stores and verifies client data for secure download over the web;
- FlightDECK also allows locations and configurations management online through the portal.
Fulcrum3D’s compact weather monitoring system based on its high frequency DataVOLT. This system can include a wide range of sensors to provide data necessary for renewable energy systems and a wide range of other environmental monitoring applications.
Fulcrum3D provides solar monitoring systems based on its high frequency DataVOLT, and can also offer additional solar monitoring sensors to expand on its existing SodarF3D or CloudCAM systems. Additional measurements include solar irradiance (global, direct and/or diffuse), rainfall, temperature, humidity and pressure.
Integrating CloudCAM and solar resource monitoring will provide the complete solar monitoring solution.
In addition to the SodarF3D wind monitoring system, Fulcrum3D can provide a wind monitoring system based on its high frequency DataVOLT for systems requiring met masts. In addition to normal met mast measurements, this system allows high speed logging of ultrasonic anemometers which provides additional information on wind gusts and turbulence as well as information on scalar / vector averaging of wind data measurements.